Watch MLP:Villains-tribute

Animated Cartoon (TV Genre), Video MLP:Villains-tribute


Here I am! Back with another new video.
Oh by the way if anyone has saw the two last episode of MLP season 4 just tell me guys what you think about it in the comments below.
Those days I had a very hard time with school:I had lots of things to do,and forgot a little bit about video for a moment.I began also to post a story on Quotev.If you want to check it just click the link below.
Quotev:http://www.quotev.com/DemonGirl2000
And yeah,I really forgot about my YouTube channel.But now I've done the list of my favourite villains in MLP,and they are all in this video :D
Hope you like it!
Music:Nickelback-This means war
Upload by cynderdark21 channel id: UC3R85eNsQqvspxnhUE5MyBA , FRvDlqR2YeY.

Post a Comment

0 Comments