Watch LUFFY'S TOP 10 EPIC ENTRANCES - One Piece HD

LUFFY'S TOP 10 EPIC ENTRANCES - One Piece HD


One Piece
Luffy's Top 10 Epic Entrances

Music: Runaway (NCS Release)
by Halcyon ft. Valentina Franco

I do not own One Piece.
All rights goes to Toei Animation.
Eichiro Oda created One Piece.
I just compiled these clips from different episodes.

This ranking is based on my personal opinion.
I'm a One Piece fan for many years now.
I think One Piece is the Anime of all time.
No argument about that.

Thanks for watching! :D

Let me know what you think guys!
and what you wanna see next.
Comment down below.

Please LIKE & SUBSCRIBE! :D

THANKS FOR WATCHING!!




Applications Used:
Legend (Android)
MS Movie Maker (PC)
Upload by Gol D. Roger channel id: UCp-hKFwYy2rFfV27musozMQ , fPvuqMooQ4Y.

Post a Comment

0 Comments